Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is in a couple of days, and since the workload for school is winding down before the vacation, I've gotten the chance to reflect (more than I usually do) on the course of my life and such. I'm so glad to be here, living the life I am, around people I absolutely adore. In short, I'm thankful for that.

Additionally, I'm thankful for the fabulous things I've picked up over the last week or two! I didn't snap pictures of everything, but these few are in heavy rotation as of late.

I have worn this faux leather jacket 3 times in the past 5 days, and I'll be wearing it tomorrow. And the leather pouch is the most useful handbag/clutch that I've ever had. Love them both! Jacket by Urban Outfitters, pouch by American Apparel.

Another shot of the jacket and pouch.

I am happiest when I wear sweaters. This one is warm, but it isn't unreasonably heavy. Though it appears white, it's actually cream, a nice change for my wardrobe. By American Apparel.

Before I forget, there's one other thing I'm thankful for: everyone who reads my blog! It's so lovely to speak and be heard, so I hope you all know I appreciate you! Have a wonderful (and filling) Thanksgiving!

xoxo,
Camille


No comments:

Post a Comment