Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meant to be

Seasons greetings (I'm so happy I can finally say that)! So this post is of an old outfit, but the first time I photographed it, the photos ended up weird and discolored. I don't know why I'm suprised, it was a pretty dreary day. These turned out exceptionally better. Anyway, I was feeling a huge 70s influence that day, complete with the all-over denim look and a paisley top. I'm wearing the Litas, available herehere, and basically anywhere, and the pouch I introduced a few posts back. Most days, I feel like I should've been born in another decade, and with this outfit, I'd totally fill in.






(Forever 21 top and jeans. Express denim jacket. Jeffery Campbell heels. American Apparel pouch)

In other news, au revoir November and hello Christmas!

S&S,
Camille

1 comment: