Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blame the mailman

The most exciting part of my life is when I discover new exercises at the gym. The last time I got extremely excited was when my parents finally bought me some dinosaur nuggets (and I finished them in 2 days). Lying on the floor in my bedroom is now considered an activity. Needless to say, my life is pretty monotone. No conflict and no excitement. No despair and no delirium. Nothing stands out anymore, and the days run together like Van Gogh's Night.
The only thing that breaks up this haze are my occasional moments of clarity. It's as if, for a few seconds, I understand what I want and where I'm going, but those moments come just as quickly as they go. Sadly, I slip back into the constants in my life: school, gym, food, sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat. Part of me is waiting for someone to wake me up and say, "Relax, it was only a dream!" And yet, the other side of me tells me that I should be grateful to experience these moments at all. Usually, I end up somewhere in between.







(American Apparel crop top. Urban Outfitters jeans. Nasty Gal leopard booties)

S&S,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment