Friday, December 23, 2011

Everything is everything

As you already know, I love to surf the internet, so a few things have been catching my eye (does Santa read blogs?). To start, these Jeffery Campbells are at the top of every list I make. Something tells me they'd solve a majority of the problems in my life. On the other hand, I've been drooling over this dress by SuperModel Gear for quite some time. I dream about these babies as I'm drifting off to sleep, by Sam Edelman on Nasty Gal. Last but not least, I want one of everything on American Apparel, namely crop tops like these to pair with high-waisted jeans on brisk winter days. If only, if only.

Speaking of Santa, It's almost Christmas! Unfortunately, I'm still in school. Though I technically shouldn't be relaxing just yet, I'm doing my fair share of it already. I want to be on Winter break so badly, but I don't know if I'm ready for 2012 just yet. By January, I will know: 1) if I got into my dream school 2) what I got for Christmas/ will buy with Christmas money 3) which scholarships I need to start focusing on 4) which subjects I need to pull my grades up in and 5) plenty, plenty more. So clearly, the new year fosters a plethora of emotions within me can be worrisome. And the award for Understatement of the Year goes to...









Pretending to be Rudolph is alleviating my stress.

S&S,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment